Adult Nursing (BNurs)
For prospective students considering applying to the Nursing: Adult Nursing (3 Years) [BNurs] course.
Download: 2014 Undergraduate prospectus
Why study at Manchester?
- 94% of students are in work/study six months after graduating
- Global leaders in research
- Clinical Skills Lab: tour of facilities (video)
- The next open day will take place on Saturday 27 September 2014
- A programme of events will be released nearer to the date. Alternatively you can keep up to date with the latest news about our open days at the University by following our open day accounts on Facebook and Twitter.
- More information: Open day
What do current students and staff think of our course?View: Video: Adult Nursing students
- Due to the fact that the programme is funded directly by the UK NHS, places are only available to students who qualify for 'home student' status.
- Fees for 2014/15 entry are available in the course Fact file