Dr Helen Pusey
Nurse Lecturer (Teaching)
- Email: Helen.Pusey@manchester.ac.uk
- Telephone: +44 (0)161 306 7832
The School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work
The University of Manchester
Room 6.303, Jean McFarlane Building
- . Publication link: 552595d4-203b-4296-9da3-6c2feb5d172d
Mayall, E., Oathamshaw, S., Lovell, K., & Pusey, H. (2004).Development and piloting of a multidisciplinary training course for detecting and managing depression in the older person. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 11(2), 165-171.
- . Publication link: 52880f27-74ca-47df-b007-05e94dbcb0c2
Costello, J., Pateman, B., Pusey, H., & Longshaw, K. (2001).Peer review of classroom teaching: An interim report. Nurse Education Today, 21(6), 444-454. DOI:10.1054/nedt.2001.0571
- . Publication link: 6d3931b3-d10b-4675-bb99-d107eb0f0dca
Pusey, H. (2001).Dementia Care: interventions with people with dementia and their informal carers.Mental Health Care, 3(6).
- . Publication link: 6b8d2cbb-8369-4fd8-9a15-efaf8ddfac87
Pusey, H., & Richards, D. (2001).A systematic review of the effectiveness of psychosocial interventions for carers of people with dementia. Aging and Mental Health, 5(2), 107-119.