Mental Health Nursing (BNurs)
For prospective students considering applying to the Mental Health Nursing (3 years) [BNurs].
Download: 2014 Undergraduate prospectus
Why study at Manchester?
- 97% of students are in a managerial/professional role after graduation
- Global leaders in research
- Clinical Skills Lab: tour of facilities (video)
What do current students and staff think of our course?View: Video: Mental Health Nursing students
- Due to the fact that the programme is funded directly by the UK NHS, places are only available to students who qualify for 'home student' status.
- Fees for 2014/15 entry are available in the course Fact file
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +44 (0)161 306 7603